Are you excited about writing for Geariz? Do you want to yield your ideas or experiences with the woodworking and carpentry community?
We are allowing guest posts from writers who are enthusiastic about woodworking, carpentry, power tools, hand tools, safety gear, home improvement, accessories, and learning about woodworking and carpentry. We want to open an opportunity for excellent guest writers to our blog.
Your articles or content should be 100% unique, high quality, well written, and interesting. It has to carry attention-grabbing content. Your writing can include woodworking and carpentry project ideas and experiences, DIY guides, and so on related to this industry.
You can easily make your submission by pitch us your idea through our email address davis(dot)geariz(at)gmail(dot)com, and we will provide a response as soon as we can.
Guest submission topics:
- Woodworking and carpentry tips & guides.
- How to type content.
- Problem-solving guides.
- DIY tips & hacks.
- DIY projects and ideas.
- Woodworking and carpentry safety.
- Woodworking and carpentry project ideas and experiences.
- Other topics that related to our industry
Power Tool Topic Are Accepting Now
- Home and Garder.
- Power Tools.
- Drill & Driver.
- Pressure Washer.
- Impact Wrench.
- Table Saw
- Tile Saw
- Circular Saw
- Miter Saw
- Scroll Saw
- Band Saw
- Reciprocating Saw
- Saw Blade
- Saw Stand
- Safety Tips
- How To
- Product Review
- Your written article or content must be 100% unique, original, and grammatical error-free.
- Your article must be at least 800 words long
- The article should be written in your own word.
- The sentence structure will be simple and engaging.
- Must use a native tone.
If you are interested to write for us, please submit your article, content, or opinions on davis(dot)geariz(at)gmail(dot)com. We are looking forward to hearing from you.